Saturday 29 December 2012

A noisy christmas

I've been learning the guitar for a while now and I'm starting to be able to make a reasonable noise with it. So I've decided to get an electric guitar as well. What I really wanted was a Gibson SG and Marshall stack but as I'd quite like to stay married I went for the more reasonable (in volume, size and cost) encore E69 and 10W practice amp. 
It makes a wonderful racket and with enough practice I should be able to get some recognisable tunes.
We also got our eldest son his first guitar, a clasical to toughen up his fingers and learn some chords on. He's got his eye on my new guitar and was wondering if I could run his through the amp.
We are starting to get a lot of instruments for a small flat with no sound proofing.

No comments:

Post a Comment