Monday 18 July 2011

Heresy Dragon Build.

Update:This Dragon is now up for sale, fully painted- see This Post for more details.

A friend has asked me to put together the new heresy dragon for him so he can paint it for a friend.
I was very keen to get my hands on the kit so I agreed. 

I have never put together a better designed and cast kit in the 19 years I've been making models.
there were only two slight mould lines on the 20+ resin parts and every piece fitted where it was supposed to go without force or bad language. Here are some pictures of it very nearly finished. 





I've got a little bit of green stuffing joints where the super-glue has forced the joints open a little and some claws to glue on but it should be undercoated by Tuesday.

The kit can be bought from heresy miniatures, there is a waiting list. Join it! you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment