Friday 31 August 2012

2100 page views and 40k base greens

I was just about to post photos of the 40k bases I was working on a couple of nights ago when I noticed this blog had received 2100 views. I never thought there would be so much interest in my work when I started writing this in may 2011. I'm quite pleased with this. Anyway, on to more interesting things.

With the release of the new Warhammer 40,000 box set I have been inspired to dig out an old project that had ground to a halt. A chaos cultist guard army. As the army is quite varied in style, I wanted to tie them together with matched bases. I made these as a muddy deployment field with tire and tank tracks everywhere. I've just finished making a mold for them and I'll get the first casts later today.



No comments:

Post a Comment