Wednesday 25 January 2012

Paper Iron Demon. First draught

My friend was kind enough to lend me a copy of Throne of Tamurkahn last week and I was very keen to see that Chaos Dwarves can be allied to Warriors of Chaos. I was also impressed with the Iron Demon but my gaming budget will not stretch to the forgeworld kit.
I thought I would look around for a papercraft model I could alter to fit the bill. I couldn't find a single steamroller.
So I looked at some pictures, got the basic shape down and made my own.




There are several alterations to be made. the funnels are going to be changed. I'm going to add decoration to the wheels and cannons and it will be getting some spiky bits to make it look a bit more chaotic.

I will post patterns here when I've got a bit further with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment